Gooey, sweet marshmallow creme, nutty, salty peanut butter, and a scoop of Alden’s Organic Old Fashioned Vanilla. Nothing gets better than this.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 jar (7oz.) of organic marshmallow creme
- 1 Sqround (48oz.) Alden’s Organic Old Fashioned Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9-inch or 10-inch cast iron skillet with oil and set aside.
- Melt the butter in 30-second increments in the microwave until fully melted.
- Whisk the melted butter with the granulated and brown sugar until combined. Add the peanut butter and mix until combined, then whisk in the egg.
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Press half of the cookie dough into the prepared cast iron skillet, then spread the marshmallow creme over the cookie dough, and add the remaining cookie dough on top of the marshmallow creme.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges start to lightly brown. Allow the cookie to cool for 30-45 minutes before cutting into pie slices.
- Serve with a scoop of Alden’s Organic Old Fashioned Vanilla.