- 2 cups organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons organic coconut oil (measured when solid)
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Cool on paper towels and chop into ⅛ to ¼ inch pieces. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl, then microwave in 20-30 second increments, making sure to stir very well after each increment until completely melted and smooth
- Pour the magic shell into a tall, narrow glass that is just slightly wider and taller than the fudge bars.
- Working quickly, dip a fudge bar into the magic shell and then remove. Hold the bar aloft in your hand until the chocolate has hardened. Set on the serving plate.
- Repeat until all four bars are coated. Note: Remember, you need to work quickly.
- Drizzle the coated bars with chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle with the chopped bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!