These fried ice cream balls are the crunchy and creamy, warm and chilly dessert of your dreams!
- 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 24 oz of your favorite Alden’s Organic flavor
- 2 eggs
- Combine crushed cornflakes and graham crackers in a bowl.
- Scoop ice cream into balls and roll in the cornflake and graham cracker mixture. Place back in the freezer for 1-2 hours to firm up.
- Beat eggs until foamy and dip each ice cream ball in the egg mixture, then coat again with the cornflake and graham cracker mixture. Place back in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan, add 3-4 inches worth of vegetable oil. Heat oil to 375°F degrees, using a thermometer for accuracy, then fry each ice cream ball for 10 seconds or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or place back in the freezer.