Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Enjoy Alden’s Organic Vanilla & Chocolate Swirl ice cream between two scrumptious peanut butter cookies.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Sqround (48oz) Alden’s Organic Vanilla & Chocolate Swirl
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on medium speed for 3-5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix on medium-low until just combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out dough and roll into balls.
- With a fork, flatten cookies, then place cookies 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
- While cookies are cooling, allow the ice cream to soften at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cookies are fully cooled, place a heaping scoop of Alden’s Organic Vanilla & Chocolate Swirl ice cream between two cookies and gently flatten.
- Enjoy right away or place back in the freezer for 1-2 hours to firm up!