Layer on the fun with these yummy handheld treats, perfect for after school or anytime!
- In a food processor, pulse the chocolate cookies until they turn into crumbs. Add in the melted butter and pulse until well blended.
- Place one tablespoon of the cookie crumb mixture in the bottom of a small disposable cup. Gently press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of the cup. Repeat until you have filled 24 – 28 cups.
- Place one tablespoon of softened French Vanilla ice cream on top of the cookie crumbs, smoothing out the ice cream as evenly as possible.
- Place two tablespoons of softened Chocolate Chocolate Chip on top of the French Vanilla layer, smoothing out the ice cream as evenly as possible.
- Top the Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream with one more tablespoon of French Vanilla ice cream, smoothing out the ice cream again as evenly as possible.
- Carefully insert a popsicle stick into the center of the cup, then top with cookie crumbs and mini chocolate chips.
- Place the filled cup in the freezer.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for the remaining cups.
- Freeze the pops for 6 hours or overnight.
- Once completely frozen, remove from the freezer and cut the outer plastic cup off each pop.