Indulge yourself with this chocolate milkshake, topped with Alden’s Organic ice cream sandwiches, caramel candies, raspberries, white chocolate chips, and caramel sauce!
- 1 Sqround (48 oz.) Alden’s Organic Chocolate
- 1 box Alden’s Organic Sea Salt Caramel Mini Squares
- 1 box Alden’s Organic Chocolate Chip Sammies
- 1 cup milk
- 8–10 raspberries
- 2–4 caramel candies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 oz of dark chocolate, melted and cooled.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Fudge Sauce
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments until it’s barely melted. Cool slightly and combine with heavy cream. Stir until smooth and chill for 30 minutes.
- Chop ½ cup of the white chocolate chips, then melt the other ½ cup of the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Dip the rims of your preferred milkshake glasses in the melted white chocolate, then roll the rims in the chopped white chocolate chips.
- Drizzle the inside of the glasses with fudge sauce.
- Remove the dark chocolate and heavy cream mixture from the refrigerator. Whip until thick and fluffy then set aside.
- Cut two Mini Squares and two Sammies in half, thread onto the top half of two skewers, alternating flavors, then return to freezer
- Thread the raspberries onto the top half of two new skewers and set aside.
- In a blender combine 8-4oz scoops of Chocolate ice cream with milk, then blend until smooth.
- Pour and serve milkshakes in the white chocolate-coated glasses, then garnish with ice cream sandwich skewers, raspberry skewers, and caramel candies.
- Top with chocolate whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.