Cinnamon Baked Apples
Get a taste of autumn with warm cinnamon baked apples and creamy Alden’s Organic French Vanilla ice cream.
- 8 medium apples
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Sqround (48oz) Alden’s Organic French Vanilla
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Slice off the tops of the apples and hollow them out using a melon baller. Finely chop the scooped-out apple flesh.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Spread onto a cookie sheet, then bake for 5-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and gently combine the chopped apples with the oat mixture.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400°F.
- Stuff apples and bake for about 35 minutes until soft and bubbling.
- Top each apple with a scoop of Alden’s Organic French Vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel.
- Serve warm and enjoy!