Sweet peach cobbler served inside a waffle cone and topped with Alden’s Organic Vanilla Bean ice cream. What could be more perfect?
- 16 oz frozen peaches, thawed
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup turbinado sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 package of Waffle Cones
- 1 Sqround (48 oz) Alden’s Organic Vanilla Bean
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add peaches and ¼ cup of granulated sugar directly into a 8×8 baking pan, then pour the milk and vanilla on top of the peaches.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, ½ cup of granulated sugar, turbinado sugar, baking powder, salt, a pinch of cinnamon, and melted butter in a bowl until a crumbly-textured dough forms.
- Add the dough crumbles on top of the peaches and bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbling. Remove from oven and allow cobbler to cool for 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments until smooth, then combine remaining cinnamon and remaining sugar in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip the top of the cones in the melted chocolate and then dip into the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Fill the waffle cones with the cooled peach cobbler and top with Alden’s Organic Vanilla Bean ice cream.