Strawberry Cream Bar Margarita
Sweet and fruity, tangy and juicy, this cocktail/mocktail strawberry margarita serves up the happiest hour.
- 2 Alden’s Organic Strawberry Cream Bars
- ½ lb fresh or frozen whole strawberries
- 4 oz tequila (optional)
- 2 ½ limes
- 1 oz orange liqueur or orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- margarita salt
- Prep your glasses by wiping the rims with a wedge of lime, dip the rims in margarita salt, then set aside.
- Blend strawberries, tequila, the juice from 2 limes, orange liqueur, and organic honey until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses.
- Garnish each with an Alden’s Organic Strawberry Cream Bar and a slice of fresh strawberry.