This salted caramel freakshake is piled high with fall flavors and packed with yumminess.
- Approximately 3 cups Alden’s Organic Old Fashioned Vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup salted caramel sauce
- Approximately 1 cup whole milk (more or less to your preference)
- Hot fudge sauce
- ½ cup crushed pretzels
- ½ cup caramel corn
- 6 mini peanut butter cups, cut in half
- 4 marshmallows, toasted
- 2 slices of miniature pumpkin pie
- 2 Alden’s Organic Pumpkin Cheesecake sammies
- 4 whole mini peanut butter cups
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
Dip the rims of two glasses in hot fudge sauce, then roll in crushed pretzels and caramel corn. Stick the peanut butter cups into the fudge sauce.
Blend the ice cream, caramel sauce, and milk in a blender to your desired consistency. Pour into glasses.
Garnish by threading the sammies, pie slices, marshmallows, and peanut butter cups to skewers. Add whipped cream and caramel sauce to your taste.