A new spin on a classic s’more recipe that you can make in your oven. Graham crackers smothered with chocolate, marshmallow, cookie dough, and Alden’s Organic Vanilla Bean ice cream!
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cups of light brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 large egg at room temp
- 1 teaspoons of vanilla
- ½ cup chopped bittersweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 8 Graham Crackers
- 4 large Marshmallows (cut in half)
- 8 pieces of chocolate
- Alden’s Organic Vanilla Bean ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl, melt the butter in 30 second increments, stirring each time to ensure that it evenly melts.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk sugars into the bowl with the melted butter. Once fully combined, whisk in the egg.
- Whisk in the vanilla.
- Combine the wet ingredients with your dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until combined. Fold in the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips.
- Divide 8 graham cracker squares on 2 baking sheets and top with a piece of chocolate.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon size cookie dough and roll into a ball. Create a thumbprint in the center of the cookie dough and insert the marshmallow into the center and wrap with the cookie dough. Place the dough on top of the chocolate and graham cracker.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden on top. They may still appear soft but they will firm up! Take the cookies out to cool on a cooling rack.
- Once slightly cooled, serve on a plate with a scoop of Alden’s Organic Vanilla Bean ice cream and enjoy!