Grab a friend and sink your teeth into these yummy treats! Chocolate chip cookie bars topped with our Cookies & Cream ice cream, we’re in cookie heaven.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 Sqround (48oz) Alden’s Organic Cookies & Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Line a 9×9” metal pan with parchment paper, then press cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake cookie until lightly browned, about 25 minutes, then remove and let cool completely in pan.
- Soften Alden’s Organic Cookies & Cream ice cream on the counter until it is a spreadable consistency, about 15 minutes.
- Spread the softened ice cream over the baked cookies. Place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from pan, cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!