Soft and chewy brownies with a layer of our Mint Chip ice cream between them, these sweet treats are mint to be in your life.
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 Squround (48oz) Alden’s Organic Mint Chip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×9” baking dish with nonstick spray, then line with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan with chocolate.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Combine wet ingredients with flour and nuts.
- Pour into baking dish, spreading evenly, then bake for 25-30 minutes, or until edges begin pulling away from the baking pan.
- Allow brownies to completely cool, then remove from pan.
- Soften the ice cream on the counter until spreadable, about 15 minutes.
- Cut brownies in half then spread a thick layer of Alden’s Organic Mint Chip ice cream on one half. Press other half of brownies on top of ice cream, then place in the freezer for two hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and cut into smaller bars.
- Serve and enjoy!