Made with our Strawberry ice cream and puffed rice cereal, this creamy and crispy dessert is about to be your new favorite treat!
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 4 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 Sqround (48oz) Alden’s Organic Strawberry
- Melt the white chocolate in a large bowl over boiling water.
- Stir in puffed rice cereal, coating completely with the white chocolate.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9″ or 10″ springform pan, then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Soften Alden’s Organic Strawberry ice cream on the counter until spreadable, about 15 minutes.
- Spread the ice cream on top of the puffed rice, then finish with a layer of whipped cream.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh-cut strawberries and enjoy!