Overnight Oats à la Mode
Wake up ready to start your day with these easy and tasty overnight oats, served with a scoop of Alden’s Organic Strawberry ice cream.
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup Arrowhead Mills Steel Cut Oats
- ½ tsp salt
- Fresh strawberries and blueberries
- 1 Sqround (48oz) Alden’s Organic Strawberry
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and honey until smooth. Stir in the oats and salt.
- Cover the bowl tightly with plastic and refrigerate between 10 hours, for chewier oats, to 5 days, for softer oats.
- When ready to serve, portion into a bowl or a mason jar and store the remaining oats back in the fridge.
- Top with Alden’s Organic Strawberry ice cream and a mixture of sliced strawberries and blueberries. Enjoy!