PB&J Ice Cream Sandwiches
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches just got a whole lot cooler! Made with our Alden’s Organic Strawberry ice cream, Old School Vanilla Sandwiches, and drizzled with creamy peanut butter, these ice cream sandwiches are about to be your new favorite treat.
- 1 box Alden’s Organic Old School Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 Sqround (48oz) Alden’s Organic Strawberry
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- Unwrap each of the Alden’s Organic Old School Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cut the ice cream sandwiches in half lengthwise. Place each half ice cream-side up on a tray and return to the freezer until they are firm, about 2 hours.
- Soften the Alden’s Organic Strawberry ice cream on the counter to a spreadable consistency, about 10 minutes, then scoop Strawberry ice cream in between two sandwich layers
- Return the assembled sandwiches to the freezer until solid, about 2 hours.
- Warm the peanut butter in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth and creamy, then drizzle or dip the ice cream sandwiches in the peanut butter.