Creamy Alden’s Organic French Vanilla ice cream, gooey caramel, and crunchy pretzels, this sweet and salty ice cream cake is everything you could ever want (and more)!
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- 1 jar fudge sauce
- 1 Sqround (48oz) Alden’s Organic French Vanilla
- Set aside a ½ cup of mini pretzels to decorate the top of the finished cake.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving enough overhang for two handles on either side.
- Blend 3 ½ cups of pretzels in a food processor until they are fine crumbs, then combine in a bowl with melted butter and sugar, and mix thoroughly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the loaf pan until it’s about a quarter- to a half-inch thick. Bake for about 8 minutes, then cool completely.
- Soften Alden’s Organic French Vanilla ice cream on the counter, about 10 minutes.
- Spread the ice cream in the bottom of the pan, filling about halfway, then place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and spread a generous layer of caramel sauce over the ice cream. Return to the freezer for another 2 hours.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the top layer of ice cream, then decorate with reserved ½ cup of mini pretzels before returning to the freezer.
- Remove the cake from the freezer then lift the cake from the pan. Remove the parchment paper and place the cake on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!